Photo Courtesy of LisaHiatt.com.
While the calendar may still read July, it feels as though Summer is quickly slipping away. In an effort to prolong the season, I have turned to Navajo-inspired Native-American wear to cure my mid-Summer blues. A quick glance at Will Leather Goods crossbody bag and VeraMeat’s talking bears ring has allowed me to fend off notions of Fall for the time being.
1. Will Leather Goods Blanket Crossbody $198, Eugene, Oregon.
2. Title Unknown Tribal Neckpiece $39, USA.
3. Staring at Stars Guiding Star Oversized Tee $29, USA.
4. Thief & Bandit Hand Printed Maze Cuff in Black and Poppy $22, Richmond, Virginia.
5. Town View Leather Moosehide Wool Lined Moccasins $64.95, Dexter, Maine.
6. Jack Rogers Navajo Thong $97.95, USA
7. Thief & Bandit Hand Printed Fabric Necklace in Pink White and Black $36, Richmond, Virginia.
8. VeraMeat Freedom Ring $58, New York, New York.
9. VeraMeat Talking Bears Ring $48, New York, New York.